ALCHEMY OF BODY & CONSCIOUSNESS
The rythm of seven in the gospel of John
All students of Christian mysticism are well aware that the Gospel of John is a glorious and invaluable guide to understanding consciousness, health and illness.
John works with symbolic and sacred language to guise great secrets and truths.
In one course we work with, for example, the seven I-am statements found in John as an embodiment of the Christ consciousness.
But we also know that Jesus preforms seven miracles in John’s Gospel.
Howdo these miracles correspond to levels of aware- ness? Furthermore, how do they relate to the seven charkas?
And how can we better understand and experience them?
THE SEVEN WONDERS
1. Turning water into wine
2. Curing the noblemans son
3. Curing the paralytic
4. Feeding the multitude
5. Walking on water
6. Giving sight to the blind
7. Bringing Lazarus back from the dea
THE SEVEN I-AMs
1. I am the Bread of Life (John 6:35)
2. I am the Light of the World (John 8:12)
3. I am the Door (John 10:9)
4. I am the Good Shepherd (John 10:11,14)
5. I am the Resurrection and the Life (John 11:25)
6. I am the Way and the Truth and the Life (John 14:6)
7. I am the Vine (John 15:1,5)