All students of Christian mysticism are well aware that the Gospel of John is a glorious and invaluable guide to understanding conscious- ness, health and illness. John works with symbolic and sacred language to guise great secrets and truths.
In past courses we have worked with, for example, the seven I-am statements found in John as an embodiment of the Christ consciousness. But we also know that Jesus preforms seven miracles in John’s Gospel. Howdo these miracles correspond to levels of aware- ness? Furthermore, how do they relate to the seven charkas? And how can we better understand and experience them?
For over a decade Paul has been offering deepening weekends for graduates of the Healing education in Germany (where Paul makes his home). This March Theosis Healers are invited to gather together in Denmarkfor such a weekend. It is a chance to ask
questions, share experience, new meditations, teachings and techniques. On Sunday we will invoke the seven miracles in a
healing session to encourage a full Alchemy of Consciousness,
as the charkas, and the four elements in the body, are purified and transformed.
THE SEVEN WONDERS
1. Turning water into wine
2. Curing the noblemans son
3. Curing the paralytic
4. Feeding the multitude
5. Walking on water
6. Giving sight to the blind
7. Bringing Lazarus back from the dead
THE SEVEN I-AMs
1. I am the Bread of Life (John 6:35)
2. I am the Light of the World (John 8:12)
3. I am the Door (John 10:9)
4. I am the Good Shepherd (John 10:11,14)
5. I am the Resurrection and the Life (John 11:25)
6. I am the Way and the Truth and the Life (John 14:6)
7. I am the Vine (John 15:1,5)