Pentecost on Patmos with Paul Skorpen (Healer and Mystic) 22.— 28. May, 2021
Pentecost on Patmos
Diving into the Depths Experiencing the Book of Revelations on Patmos With Paul Skorpen (Healer and Mystic)
22. — 28, May 2021
Entering the soul through going into the book of revelation of John!
Experience the holy vision of John completely new - in silence with joy, contemplation, healing and meditation.
[widgetkit id="17" name="Patmos - 1"]
- 7 nights in a double room with breakfast
- 2 day excursions by bus and private boat for island (if 10 participants)
- visit and visit the neighboring islands
- Visit of the sacred places with attunement and meditation
- In the morning spiritual lectures and deepening of the mystical view of revelation
- with guided meditation daily relaxation training
- after instructions for the mind and body through energetic healing treatment in mutual exchange
Arrival and departure, we are happy to assist you meals and drinks not listed, travel insurance, gratuities
Prices per person:
Double room in very nice apartment € 1.550, - p.P. Single supplement € 200, - p.P.
Do you have questions about the seminar trip or would you like to register? Then contact us.
We can help you with flight and boat to Patmos. This holiday will start befor you arrive. One of the nicest trips to arrive on this beautiful Islands through the historical Ägäis.
We recommend the conclusion of a seminar or travel cancellation insurance.
Up to a cancellation of 31 days before the start of the seminar, 20% of the travel price will be due. After resignation from the 30th day to 10 days before the start of the seminar before the start of the seminar, we ask for Understanding that we retain 50% of the travel price.
Should you resign from the 14th day We can only refund 80% of the travel price, unless you provide a substitute participant.
To reserve a place on this special retreat please transfer a 500Euro deposit to:
Paul Skorpen, Deutsche Kreditbank Berlin: IBAN: DE34 1203 0000 1057 1495 59, BIC: BYLADEM1001
|Event Date||22-05-2021 0:00 am|
|Event End Date||28-05-2021 0:00 am|